Saturday, December 16, 2006

SBE Christmas Ornament Exchange 2006 Received


I received my SBE Christmas Ornament from Helen today. When I opened the package, my mouth and eyes goes ' O'!!! Inside the package are 8 small individually wrapped parcels. And each parcel has a personal note tagged on it. Notes like " I bet this one has you wondering...." ; "Enjoy a taste of England UK"; "Scents of winter"; "Can you guess what this might be?" etc..
I am overjoy to receive so many from sweet Helen.


I decided to open the ornament parcel first and leave the rest for Christmas Day. Another surprise await me as I opened it. It's almost the same theme as my stitchwork I sewn for Jo - a red and white hanging ornament. It's a very cute snowman with 2 cardinal birds flying around. And the tiny stars on the red fabric are like snowflakes falling down from the sky. It put a smile on my face whenever I look at it. I intend to hang it at my workdesk. Ho..Ho...Ho...it's 9 more days to Christmas Day ;-p. I can't wait to open all the presents !

1 comment:

lena-lou said...

Hi Linda, I am so pleased you liked the exchange piece I stitched for you. I tried to choose something you would like and I think I got it right considering you did a wall hanging for your exchange piece :-))
Enjoy your week and all the best for xmas