Friday, February 20, 2009

SBEBB Frosty Friends Exchange - Received

I received my exchange package from Laurie yesterday. She stitched a cute design from Helga Mandl titled "Peppermint Paul" on her own hand-dyed fabric. Isn't the snowman cute? :) Pop-ing candies and walking merrily at the same time. Helga Mandl Designs is new to me. A search in the internet ... HMD is a Croatian Cross Stitch design company that specializes in easy, quick to stitch, funny and colourful designs. Will take a look at what design pattern they have later.
Laurie also includes extras: a round white doily ( she crochet it herself... :) ... a woman of many talents ....), chocolate bar, varigated floss and altoid tins that are listed in my wishlist. I have been lemme for altoid tins for some time ever since I bought the tin topper chart. It will be great to house my stitching needles in the 'stitched' tin. Thanks Laurie.

Below is the closed-up of the snowman. Love her stitch work. So neat and tidy. And those are red and white beads.








No comments: