Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday To You


Recently I borrowed a stitch book titled "Butterflies and Hummers" from a friend. After browsing thru the pages, I immediately feel in love with the butterflies designs. I decided to sew one and chose a blue butterfly with pink flowers.




The full-stitch design are sewn using DMC threads on canvas. I am happy with the finished work. The colour is vibrant and the design is lively.

I shown the finished work to Cindy who also likes it very much. It was later given as a birthday gift to Cindy for her 40th birthday. (Whoa... how time flies.......another year wiser, Cindy? ) I am glad this butterfly has find its rightful owner. The coaster is currently being displayed at her work desk ;-) ........

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks Linda. I love the coaster very much. Luckily you said I am another year wiser or else...LOL.